Skip to main content

WHO I AM? WHAT DO I NEED?

My requirement is not long long speeches, I need FOOD to EAT

My requirement is not Sky High Fantasies, I need Flour for BREAD

My requirement is not Digging loopholes of Party Leaders, I need MILK for Babies and TEA
My requirement is not blaming others, I need WATER to DRINK

My requirement is not UPS or Invertors, I need ELECTRIC SUPPLY AT HOME

My requirement is not Air Conditioners or Splits, I need my FAN KEEP RUNNING IN HOT WEATHER

My requirement is not Geezer or GAS Heater, I need GAS to LIGTHT MY STOVE IN KITCHEN

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

I AM A HUMAN BEING WITH LIMITED DESIRES BUT COULD NOT GET THEM IN MY DAILY LIFE.

ATTA
SUGAR
WATER
VEGETABLE
MILK
ELECTRICTY
NATURAL GAS


Please let me have these because I want to live and I want my children to live.

Shafique Qureshi,
Karachi Pakistan
qureshi70@gmail.com
qureshi70@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IS THIS IS CALLED AN EDUCATION SYSTEM?

Why beating the child at school By Shafique Qureshi Send your comments: qureshi70@gmail.com or qureshi70@yahoo.com It is great disaster of education system in Pakistan that on one side Pakistan is labeling its latest education system, technology introduction in governmental and non-governmental schools, most of the school displayed slogans such as, " MAAR NAHIN PIYAAR" (No Punishment but Love ) " ENTER TO LEARN GO FORTH TO SERVE" and on the other side a child is being beaten by the teacher who is also known as 2nd mother or father, because he/she provides an education to the child, because child became a civilized and professional citizen of the country after getting an education by the teacher, but how much brutal news appears on the media that a child in Hyderabad School is beaten by the teacher and got disabled chronically maybe forever, his whole life has been damaged, his career and everything related to his normal life has been spoiled just because of teach...

THE REALISM OF JINN - GENNE (Part-II)

THE UNLIMITED CREATIONS OF GOD ALMIGHTY......KNOW THE REALITY OF JINN Part-I to Part III

THE REALISM OF JINN - GENNE

THE UNLIMITED CREATIONS OF GOD ALMIGHTY......KNOW THE REALITY OF JINN Part-I to Part III