Skip to main content

WHO I AM? WHAT DO I NEED?

My requirement is not long long speeches, I need FOOD to EAT

My requirement is not Sky High Fantasies, I need Flour for BREAD

My requirement is not Digging loopholes of Party Leaders, I need MILK for Babies and TEA
My requirement is not blaming others, I need WATER to DRINK

My requirement is not UPS or Invertors, I need ELECTRIC SUPPLY AT HOME

My requirement is not Air Conditioners or Splits, I need my FAN KEEP RUNNING IN HOT WEATHER

My requirement is not Geezer or GAS Heater, I need GAS to LIGTHT MY STOVE IN KITCHEN

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

I AM A HUMAN BEING WITH LIMITED DESIRES BUT COULD NOT GET THEM IN MY DAILY LIFE.

ATTA
SUGAR
WATER
VEGETABLE
MILK
ELECTRICTY
NATURAL GAS


Please let me have these because I want to live and I want my children to live.

Shafique Qureshi,
Karachi Pakistan
qureshi70@gmail.com
qureshi70@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog